PUFF’s Spray Polyurethane Roofing (SPF) and coating systems can easily last 20 years or more with proper maintenance. At the end of the warranty period, the roof can be repaired, if needed, and recoated to extend the life and warranty period.
PUFF, Inc. offers annual and semi-annual Roof Maintenance Programs to keep your roof in top shape. Our expert technicians typically perform the following services; however, we can design a program around your particular roofing needs:
• Cleaning of drains, scuppers and gutters of foreign material. (Drains cleaned around roof surface only.)
• Repair of minor membrane damage. Damage to be repaired includes punctures, splits and wear-through of coating (exposed foam) to the insulation. All repairs not to exceed 1% of total roof area.
• Inspection of all flashing. Seal any open flashing.
• Inspection of blisters and/or delaminated roof areas. If these problems exist, they may not represent a potential leak problem. If the contractor determines that a blister has a strong possibility of creating a leak within a twelve month period, the blister will be repaired. Blisters to be repaired plus other repairs as part of this maintenance program will not exceed 1% of the total roof area.
• All repairs guaranteed for 1 year.
Do you have damage or leaks in your SPF roof? Our technicians diagnose the problem and offer solutions to restore your roof to worry-free condition.
- Repairing and recoating your roof after the initial warranty period
- Insures that your roof will continue to provide trouble-free performance.
- Allows you to continue your warranty for an extended period of time.
- Avoids costly tear-off and replacement fees.
- Reduces waste and further overburdening landfills.
- Maximizes your roof investment, as recoat costs are typically half of the initial application cost of your foam roof.
- As an early detection system, roof maintenance programs are an excellent way to service your roof for those non-warranted items that can wreak havoc with your roofing system. For a minimal fee, minor repairs can be fixed long before they become a costly, major repair project.