Give new life to tired roofing. PUFF, Inc. silicone roof coating restoration (RCR) systems are an ideal way to improve the look and durability of old roofs. Elastomeric coatings can be spray- or roll-applied to virtually any roofing surface: metal, single ply, smooth BUR, concrete, etc., to achieve a smooth, seamless finish. A roof coating restoration system is an energy efficient, high performance, sustainable solution for your roofing needs.
BENEFITS OF RCR SYSTEMS
- Single coat application up to 40 mils.
- Exceptionally strong physical properties ensure roof remains water-tight and leak-free.
- Low VOC – environmentally safe.
- Silicone coating reflects sunlight and radiant heat, keeping structure cool to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs.
- With proper preparation, coatings can be applied to almost any roof surface.
- Save time and money – no need to replace old roofing.
- Up to 15-year RCR system warranty available.
- Roofs can be restored without tearing-off old roof thereby reducing waste and further overburdening landfills.
- Reduce energy costs. Many of the elastomeric coatings are Energy Star® compliant and have earned Cool Roof ratings due to their high reflectivity of harmful UV rays.
- Will not chalk, haze, or degrade from UV exposure.
- inspect your roof to identify any problems
- Repair any seam failures, fastener back-outs, tears, blisters, etc.
- Clean/Powerwash roof surfaces
- Apply high solids silicone coatings
- Inspect the roof for quality control